Whether you are a seasoned professional or a beginner to EFT you may run into situations with your clients that keep you from getting the results you want. Some of the common problems I get asked about are:
• What should my clients say when they create the Setup phrase?
• What should my clients say as they tap?
• Why are some people tapping on positive statements?
• What should I do when a client says it isn’t working?
• How often should a client tap in between sessions?
• Should I really use EFT for EVERYTHING?
• Why do some people tap the crown of the head or bang their wrists together? Those are not the points I learned.
You will find the answers to these questions in my books, Five Simple Steps to Emotional Healing, Born to Spend, EFT for Procrastination, Desserts Is Stressed Spelled Backwards, How to Stop Playing the Weighting Game, and Freedom At Your Fingertips.
You can also find audio and e-book versions of many of these books as well as the complete 10 hour EFT audio training, EFT From A to Z and the audio training of The Phoenix Effect Process on my website.
The best part of this for licensed professionals is that Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers in California can earn Continuing Education credits by reading or listening to improve their skills in the field of Energy Psychology.
I am also available for individual consultation. Contact me for more information.